Indian Railway Online Booking Websites
www.indianrail.gov.in : This is the site where you can get all the information about fare, seat availability and PNR status.
www.irctc.co.in : This is online booking website. You can book your tickets online by going on this link.
www.trainenquiry.com : Train time table, schedule, current running status etc. can be provided easily through this website.
The steps that you have to follow while booking a ticket online at the official website of Indian Railways www.irctc.co.in
- First of all sign up with Indian railway online booking website.
- Click the button ‘Go’.
- Select your train and click on your book ticket.
- Details are provided, now again click the button ‘Go’.
- Verify all the details and click on the button ‘Make Payment’.
- Before proceeding toward next step read and agree with all terms and conditions.
- If you agree with all terms and conditions click on the option ‘Buy now’.
- Now select the internet banking facility, enter your internet banking user ID and login password and verify the payment details.
- Now select the account for making the payment.
- Enter your ID and transaction password.
- Now click on the Ok button.
- On successful payment, a reference number will be generated that can be helpful for further references.
- Now Indian railway system will display the ticket details. You will see an option of print on your screen where you can take out the print of your ticket immediately.