Indian Railways Seat Availability
Indian railways are providing the best possible services to the passengers. The official website www.irctc.co.in of Indian railways will allow a person to check the seat availability online.
If you want to know how to check the Indian railways seat availability just follow the following steps:
- Go to the Indian railways online website to check the seat availability. ( www.indianrail.gov.in)
- On the page you will get an option ‘Seat Availability ‘, click on the option.
- Enter first few characters of source station in source station box.
- Now enter the first few characters of destination station in front of that box.
- Now select the class in which you want to travel. You can check the seat availability for all classes by selecting all class.
- Enter your journey detail day and month in the column.
- Click on ‘Get Details’ button.
- You will find all source and destination stations on the page. Choose your appropriate station and click on ‘Get it’ button.
- Now you will get a list of all the trains between selected stations.
- Click on the train for which you want to check the seat availability and than click on the “get availability’ button.
- Now you will get all the information regarding your search seat availability.
- Click on the following link to go to The Indian Railways official website: http://www.indianrail.gov.in/